- Ultra low-noise Mic/Line input stage with Gain control and +48 V phantom power
- Automatic Feedback Destroyer with Learn function
- Delay line with up to 2.5 seconds of delay, adjustable in meters, feet and msec.
- Noise gate with automatic and manual parameter adjustments
- Super-musical compressor with variable density
- Level conversion from line to mic level and vice versa
- Subsonic filter with adjustable cutoff frequency
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Looking for feedback control? Maybe you want easy to use compression? Or
signal conversion for acoustic-electric guitars or other line-level
instruments? Whether you use it with microphones, acoustic instruments,
or even as a delay line for large venue loudspeaker systems, the SHARK
DSP110 is a remarkable addition to your live and studio toolkit.