- High-resolution, passive 2-way 150-Watt nearfield monitor
- Ultra-linear frequency response from 55 Hz to 21 kHz
- Extremely high-resolution, ferrofluid-cooled tweeter
- Long-throw 8 ¾" woofer with special polypropylene diaphragm and deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis
- Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large "sweet spot" through BEHRINGER's wave guide technology
- Phase-optimized, low-distortion frequency crossover for accurate reproduction
- Magnetically shielded for placement near computer monitors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
When it comes to your recordings, you want honesty. In fact, considering
how important your music is, you should demand it! That’s why we
designed the B2031P Reference Monitors to speak nothing but the TRUTH.
They sound great hooked up to your stereo or your video surround system,
and are critical tools for any recording studio—where every note you
play or sing is "under the microscope."