Converts DVI Video to Scaled Analog RGBS VideoThe DVI to RGBS
Scaler box takes your DVI-I computer video card/HDTV video signal and
converts it to analog RGBS formats. Now you can display desktop or
laptop computer and/or HDTV content on your analog RGBS display or
projector. Available and selectable video formats include RGB, RGBS at
sync 0.3V, RGBS at sync 5V, and YPbPr Component video.
How It Works
Connect your analog monitor to the BNC female
connector outputs of the DVI to RGBS Scaler Box. Connect the DVI (M-M)
cable between the DVI connector on your computer's graphic card and the
DVI-I input of the DVI to the RGBS Scaler Box. Power-cycle all
connected equipment, and you will see converted DVI video on your
analog display. The Scaler generates all the necessary digital to
analog conversion signals to make the connection between the digital
input and the analog outputs work.
Switching or adjusting the video formats is effortless with
the included infrared remote control. A button on the included infrared
remote control activates the friendly On-Screen Display (OSD) Menu
System which allows you to adjust the video to your liking.
This device does not support HDCP.
VGA video can also be input to this device by using a VGA-to-DVI adapter (sold separately) on the DVI-I input side.
- Connects computers with DVI-D/DVI-I connectors to analog RGBS monitors or projectors
- The output is either in the form of RGB, RGBS at sync 0.3V, RGBS at sync 5V, or YPbPr Component Video
- Operates by infrared remote control and friendly On-Screen Display (OSD) menu
input resolution is automatically detected while the output resolution
and refresh rate can be selected through the OSD menu.
- Output picture adjustments are possible on brightness, contrast, color, RGB level and H-V position.
- High performance scaler that converts and scales DVI-I (digital or analog) input to analog RGBS outputs
- Supports HDTV resolution up to 1080p as input and output and computer resolutions up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz.
proprietary Advanced Color Engine technology gives: Brilliant and fresh
color, Intensified contrast and details, Vivid skin tone, Sharp edge,
Accurate and independent color control
- Integrated 8-bit triple-ADC/PLL and high-performance frame rate conversion engine.
- Dual 3-D motion video adaptive de-interlacers with smooth low-angle edge.
- Automatic 3:2 pull-down & 2:2 pull-down detection and recovery.
- Less then one frame delay allowing for gaming
- Aspect ratio control for native and full view modes
- Dual high quality scaling engines
- DVI Bandwidth: 165MHz
- RGBS Bandwidth: 350 Mhz
- Single Link Range: 1080p/1920 x 1200
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Output RGBS Connectors: type BNC x 4 plugs
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 10 watts (max)
- Input DVI Connector: DVI-I 29 pin female
- Dimensions: 5.2"W x 1.2"H x 6.0"D
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.
- Infrared remote control
- (1) DVI to RGBS Scaler
- (1) 5V DC Power Supply
- (1) 6-foot DVI-D M-M Cable
- (1) User's Manual