A Reliable and Simple Solution for Extending HDMI Up to 1000 feet (330m)The
HDMI 1.3 RS-232 IR Over One Fiber Extender is a complete solution using
Sender / Receiver units to go the distance up to 1000 feet (330M) in
length, while using only a single strand of multi-mode fiber terminated
in SC connection for the extension. It extends all HDMI 1.3 features at
1080p Full HD with Deep Color, multichannel digital audio, supporting
lip-sync, CEC, Dolby TrueHD, DTS Master Audio and other optional HDMI
features including 3D.
The product presents no signal delays between Sender/Receiver
units and no disruption from EMI (electromagnetic interference) at long
distances. Multichannel digital audio with Dolby TrueHD & DTS
Master Audio helps to deliver a great home theater experience. Other
features such as the IR back channel and RS-232 serial control is also
carried on the same fiber cable, providing convenient, local control of
video source devices.
A locking power supply provides secure power connection and
the locking HDMI connector adds security to the HDMI signal handling.
This is truly an integrated extension system to devices that are 1000
How It WorksInstall the Sender unit near the Hi-Def source
(using HDMI) and the Receiver unit at the Display side. Connect the
supplied HDMI cable between the Sender unit and the Hi-Def source.
Another HDMI cable needs to be used to connect from the Hi-Def Display
to the Receiver unit. Now connect the single strand of multi-mode SC
fiber optic cable from the Sender unit to the Receiver unit. RS-232 and
IR are connected in simiar fasion between the AV source and Send unit
and between the Display and Receiver unit. Plug in the power supplies
on both the Sender unit and Receiver unit, and crisp vibrant HDMI will
appear on the Display. IR commands from the remote control will allow
switching the video source.
Use the IR blaster connection on the Sender unit to send IR
commands to the A/V source equipment. Use the IR eye on the Receiver
unit to extend the functionality of the IR remote.
HDMI 1.3 Features:
- 225 MHz (up to 16 bit YUV 444 supported @ 1080p)
- Deep Color Supported (XV Color Supported)
- Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master Audio Supported
- Lip-Sync Pass Through
- CEC Protocol Pass Through
- Immune to electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Supporting all HDMI 1.3 features at all resolutions
- Up to 1000 ft (330m) extension distance
- Supports video resolutions up to 1080p/60, 2K, and 1920 x 1200
- Uses widely available single-strand multi-mode fiber optic cable
- HDCP Compliant
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 225 MHz
- HDMI Input/Output Connector: Type A 19 Pin
- Link Connector: SC Fiber Optic
- Input Video Signal:1.2 Volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Power Supply: 5V DC (locking)
- Dimensions: 2.75"W x 4.5"H x 1.2"D
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
- (1) HDMI 1.3 RS232 IR Over Fiber- Sender
- (1) HDMI 1.3 RS232 IR Over Fiber- Receiver
- (2) 5V DC Power Supply (locking)
- (1) HDMI 6ft Cable (locking)
- (1) User's Manual