Unleash the power of the Vegas™ Pro Master Suite collection by
choosing a certified, pre-configured Supermicro® 64-bit workstation,
available from the Sony Vegas Pro Elite Dealer network. From HD and 4K
editing to Blu-ray Disc™ authoring and encoding, these Supermicro
workstations provide the performance, flexibility, and I/O options to
meet your most demanding digital content creation requirements. Each
system comes pre-configured with software and content including Vegas
Pro 9, Sound Forge Pro 10, ACID Pro 7, Seminar Series training DVDs, and
Whether you're looking for a stand-alone craft editor, a
digital audio workstation, or a networked editing solution tied to a
digital asset management system, the Supermicro workstation line-up
provides the performance edge to power through the most challenging
editing and encoding tasks. Featuring Intel® Core™ i7 and Intel® Xeon®
processors, coupled with Supermicro-designed motherboards and the
Microsoft® Windows® 7 64-bit operating system, these turnkey
workstations offer uncompromising performance in a range of
pre-configured, optimized packages.
Each Supermicro workstation is designed to support the
real-time editing of a wide variety of SD, HD, and 2K/4K formats,
including DV, DVCAM™, HDV™, AVCHD, NXCAM™, XDCAM® Optical, XDCAM EX™,
and RED ONE™, with support for Panasonic P2 MXF files via an optional
third-party plug-in.* Powered by the Vegas Pro Master Suite collection,
the Supermicro systems are particularly well-suited for today's
file-based workflows, offering the ability to work with the native file
formats directly from the camera without requiring any time-consuming
re-wrapping or transcoding of the media.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 64-bit Operating System
- Two Intel® Xeon® processors E5520 (8M Cache, 2.26 GHz, 5.86 GT/s Intel® QPI)
- 12 GB RAM
- 1 TB System Drive
- 1 TB Data Drive
- DVD-RW Drive
- Blu-ray BD-R drive
- Nvidia® Quadro® FX580
- Real-time native editing of a wide variety of
SD, HD, and 2K/4K formats, with the ability to mix resolutions and frame
rates on the same timeline.
- Flexible, intuitive User Interface featuring dockable windows and a consistent look and feel across all of the applications.
- Compatibility with industry-standard I/O devices, including products from AJA Video Systems and Blackmagic Design.
- Sample-based audio editing, 5.1 mixing, and multichannel mastering at 64-bit float/192 kHz resolutions.
- DVD and Blu-ray Disc™ authoring and encoding, including full Dolby® Professional AC-3 Encoding license.