Professional Red Book Audio CD Mastering
professional audio CDs to Red Book specification with CD Architect™ 5
software. Newly updated version 5.2 includes CD text reading and
writing, and updated drive support. Perform full PQ code editing, trim
events from full-length media and add as new tracks, import regions from
Sound Forge® software as tracks, master audio by applying over 20
real-time DirectX® effects to events and the master output, and perform
disc-at-once CD burning.
CD Architect software provides the
most precise audio CD mastering and burning tools available. Arrange
your CD Architect project using simple drag-and-drop operations. Produce
complex crossfades and DJ-style megamixes. Generate multiple takes of a
song to use in your project before burning. Create live-style CDs with
audio in the time between tracks, apply volume envelopes and event ASR
envelopes – even create hidden tracks. CD Architect software supports a
long list of drives, including many FireWire and USB devices.
|What you can do with CD Architect software |
- Generate Red Book compliant disc-at-once (DAO) premasters of your music suitable for professional replication.
- Burn CDs using USB, FireWire, SCSI and IDE/ATAPI CD recorders.
- Add CD Text that can be read by certain CD players.
- Test burn before writing to your own CD.
- Perform full PQ code editing including media UPC/MCN, and per-track ISRC.
- Extract audio tracks with PQ information from CDs.
- Perform mastering by applying over 20 real-time DirectX® effects to individual events, sections of events, or the master bus.
- Use high-resolution source audio with high-quality conversion to Red Book audio.
- Import regions and markers from Sound Forge® software products as CD tracks and indicies.
- Apply real-time pitch changes and time stretching.
- Create multiple takes of your song to use in your project before burning.
adjust track volume levels, add a fade-in/fade-out, crossfade, and
define custom volume and event ASR envelopes for each track.
- Layer audio to produce complex crossfades and DJ-style megamixes.
- Create live-style CDs with audio in the time between tracks.
- Perform precise, non-destructive edits and zoom to the sample level and create extremely accurate edits and fades.
- Use the Trimmer window to select portions of media that can be placed as new tracks.
- Convert your favorite MP3s of your own music to WAV files on the fly, burn your new audio CDs, and listen to them anywhere.
- Preview tracks in the Media Pool before adding them to your mix.
- Import multiple file formats into your project without any conversion.
- Arrange your CD Architect™ project using simple drag-and-drop operations.
- Instantly normalize events to the peak level.
track list information to the clipboard, save it to a text file, or
print a hard copy directly from the CD Architect interface.
- Create hidden tracks by adding audio before the first track or after the last track.
- Use the undo/redo history to restore your project to any previous state.
- Use up to 99 tracks and 99 subindices per track.
- Add International Standard Recording (ISRC), Universal Product Codes (UPC) or Media Catalog Numbers (MCN).