The BT-LH1770P comes standard with two SDI input connectors that are compatible with 3G, 1.5G and SD, one HDMI input connector and one analog input connector (composite video/stereo audio) to support a wide range of video sources. The BT-LH1770P is provided with output connectors for SDI (Active Through x 2), analog audio and a headphone jack, and has built-in stereo speakers.
Various Functions to Support Broadcasting Operations
- Embedded Audio: Embedded audio in the incoming SDI video signal to be monitored can be selected from CH1/2, CH3/4, CH5/6 and CH7/8. The audio level can also be displayed.
- WFM/VS Display: Waveform Monitor (WFM) and Vectorscope (VS) are displayed.
- TC/CC Display: Time code (VITC/LTC) and closed caption can be displayed.
- Still Frame Display (Frame Grab): Desired frame can be captured as a still image and compared with an image of the incoming video signal for matching the angle of view and colors with those of previously record image.
- Built-in Test Patterns: Color bar, grayscale, 100% image, 25% gray and test patterns of -6.8% to 0% and 100% to 109% can be output.
- Zoom: Selected image section can be displayed in an enlarged size of x2 or x4 without color scaling.
A Wealth of Markers & Shadow Function
- Various Markers: Equipped with safe area markers for 4:3 (in 16:9 mode), 13:9, 14:9, 15:9 and 16:9 (in 4:3 mode) as well as crosshatch (5/10).
- User Markers: Up to 100 types of user markers can be flexibly set in a range of 80% to 90% and saved. They can be easily recalled and used according to applications or shooting scenes.
- Shadow Function: Shadow can be applied to the area outside of marker areas.
Supports Multiple Monitor Operation
- User File: Settings data can be stored in a USB flash drive. This allows management of data on a PC and copying of settings data to other monitors.
The BT-LH1770P can also operate on a DC power supply, such as a battery, and is designed for low power consumption. It can be mounted in a 19-inch rack (7RU size). The compact size provides extra convenience in outdoor shooting, live relay, and other shooting situations.